High End Professional Retail Sales
Company: Ashley Furniture
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: January 1, 2019
Job Title: HomeStore Retail Sales Associate
Organizational Unit: Ashley Furniture HomeStore -> Retail Operations -> Retail Sales
Education: High School or Equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Category: Retail Sales
Type of Job: Full-Time and Part-Time
Days of the Week: Standard Retail Schedule (evenings/weekends)
Help us help our customers realize their dreams of a beautiful home!
Join The #1 Furniture Company - Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945,Ashley offers one of the industry's broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Design, Build, Deliver: Using our internationally acclaimed in-house design team, we create the look without paying expensive design fees. Then, by adhering to some of the most efficient production standards in the world, we are able to maximize productivity and minimize waste, generating additional savings for you. Finally, all orders are filled from strategically located regional warehouses and are serviced by our own fleet of trucks, the largest in the industry.
Work where we inspire dream homes every day. Your home is more than a house; it's the daily moments and experiences you share that make it uniquely yours. At Ashley HomeStore, we celebrate those moments with each and every one of our guests.
Join our Sales Associate Team and be part of the inspiration and celebration of HOME.
At Ashley HomeStore, we've created a work environment that supports what drives you personally and professionally. A culture that is inspirational and fulfilling. Flexible work schedules, world-class training, and benefits that don't just say we care, but demonstrate it!
- Unlock your potential: We encourage professional development and pursuit of a degree.
- Make some serious cash: Not only do we provide our sales associates with a good salary, but also significant rewards in terms of incentive dollars.
- Focus on your wellness: We offer a sweet suite of medical, dental and other life-related benefits.
- Inspire your own dream home: We offer a generous employee discount on home furnishings sold
in our stores
Our Ashley HomeStore sales associates transform store guests into loyal customers. When guests enter the store, you're the person who guides them. As the expert on home furnishings, you create inspiration, enthusiasm and excitement about Ashley's products. You help our guests discover the styles that reflect their lives and help them design rooms they will love to live in. By helping Ashley HomeStore create and maintainstrong relationships with our guests, you are instrumental to our success.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, focused, and ambitious professional who has a passion for lifestyle retail and thrives in a fast paced, high energy environment.
To be a successful sales associate at Ashley HomeStore, you must be someone who:
- Is outgoing, friendly and easy to talk to
- Gets charged up by interacting with others
- Conveys information in a way that inspires action
- Gets excited by developing and sharing fresh ideas, and
- Thrives in an environment that rewards for delivering world-class service and delighting our guests.
Every Ashley associate we hire has:
- Integrity. We do the right things and do things right.
- Passion. We love what we do and it shows.
- Speed. We act fast; we adapt fast too.
- Focus. We laser in on our customer needs and meet them. Period.
- Inspiration. We help our guests bring their home ideas to life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals only.
Keywords: Ashley Furniture, Tinley Park , High End Professional Retail Sales, Sales , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!