Senior Controls Analyst - Internal Auditor
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: April 18, 2019
For the experienced internal audit professional, this is an
excellent opportunity to join a high-growth team with a
manufacturing industry leader. As Senior Controls Analyst at
Panduit, you are joining a team that tangibly recognizes and
rewards your efforts and accomplishments. Your driven,
self-motivated and organized nature will allow you the chance to
vault your career to the next level as this high-visibility role
will grant you direct interaction with senior-level executives
throughout the organization. This position also provides exposure
to a vast array of functions within the company as well to
continually stretch your limits and grow your skill set. Leverage
your strong work ethic, teamwork, and commitment to excellence to
accelerate your career with an industry leader. If this sounds like
a match for you, apply today!
As our Senior Controls Analyst, based at our headquarters in Tinley
Park, IL, your primary role will be to lead the performance of
financial and operations audits by evaluating the design and
testing the operating effectiveness of internal controls. The
position offers flexible work schedule benefits, including
telecommuting, to the qualified candidate. The Company also offers
free shuttle service to/from the nearby METRA station.
- Leads internal and external personnel during audit fieldwork,
including the review of work performed by team members; execute
audit work programs through management interviews, controls
evaluations and testing key controls. (30%)
- Leads preparation and communication of audit findings to
management, including recommendations for improvement and the
sharing of best practices. Achieves buy-in of management on
- Leads the identification and analysis of key risks and related
critical processes in the scoping of audits and development of
audit work programs. (20%)
- Contributes to the marketing of the IAS team's objectives and
successes; participates in continuous improvement initiatives to
enhance effectiveness and efficiency of the IAS department;
establishes and maintains excellent working relationships with
peers and internal customers. (15%)
- Supports the Director in preparation of Audit Committee
materials as required, including risk assessment, audit plan, and
budget materials. (10%)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Required Degree: Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Accounting, Finance
or related business field.
You Bring to the Table:
- Minimum of three years of internal/external auditing experience
with thorough working knowledge of internal audit methodologies,
including business risk and process analysis.
- Wide-ranging experience to resolve complex issues in creative
and effective ways.
- A desire to pursue additional applicable professional
development and certification(s). If not already held, CIA
certification required within 12 months of hire, at Company
expense. Additional certifications of CPA, CFE and CISA are
encouraged and supported.
- An aspiration to see your ideas and recommendations translate
into improvements in department and company processes and
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
with the ability to adapt and embrace diversity.
- Strong analytical skills with a disciplined approach to details
and the ability to see the big picture.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and
evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise -
building relationships to further department and business
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite of products
required; including advanced Excel techniques such as VLookups and
Pivot Tables. Experience with Oracle, or similar ERP system, and
IDEA, or similar data analysis tool preferred but not
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally.
Panduit provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and
applicants, regardless of a person's age, race, color, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or
expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military
or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex,
sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal,
state, or local law.
Since 1955, Panduit has offered end-to-end industrial, electrical,
and network infrastructure solutions that deliver best-in-class
network performance with superior quality, operational efficiency,
and easy installation. Innovative infrastructure offerings from
Panduit - from the known and trusted network cables to design plans
that maximize data center investment - affect day-to-day operations
and profitability, and become the foundation for successful,
connected, future-ready businesses. With a robust partner
ecosystem, global staff, and unmatched service and support, Panduit
is a valuable and trusted advisor and provider, helping companies
around the globe solve infrastructure challenges. For more
information, visit www.panduit.com.
Keywords: Panduit, Tinley Park , Senior Controls Analyst - Internal Auditor, Professions , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!