Digital Taxonomist Sr - 100% Remote
Company: Panduit Corporation
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: May 12, 2022
What We Can Offer YouOur Total Rewards Program provides
competitive health and financial benefits as well as continuous
opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. We are committed to
offering our employees flexible work schedules and remote work
opportunities to help you thrive. Additionally, we encourage a
spirit of continuous learning and promote well-rounded development
as part of our commitment to help you realize your professional
goals. Panduit recognizes that our employees are key to our
success, and we strive to cultivate a diverse and inclusive work
environment that strengthens our Company and enables every employee
to reach their full potential.
- We are shaping the future of digital data by bringing strategic
vision to the organization
- Annual incentive based on company and individual
- Tuition assistance to attend college or obtain an advanced
- Growth & development opportunities for promotion and stretch
- 401K match (no vesting) + profit sharingWhat We Are Looking
ForAs part of Panduit Digital Enablement team, the Senior Digital
Taxonomist will drive strategic vision of Product Data management.
This role collaborates with business and technical teams to
determine solutions that position Panduit for near term and future
needs leveraging product data for dynamic digital experiences. They
have a solid understanding of related models and technologies that
can evolve and scale with Panduit's digital transformation and
maturing requirements. Understanding of Panduit industry and B2B
models will be a great foundation for the right candidate to hit
the ground running in this fast-paced environment.The Senior
Digital Taxonomist will collaborate with global teams and resources
on large scale projects delivering expert guidance and direction
that enable Panduit to leverage relevant product data with
integrity and quality to support best in class digital
experiences.What You Will Do
- Determine a strategy that enables the business to deliver
immediate digital needs and mature with digital
- Design an effective and scalable model of approach to capture,
maintain and manage Product Data as an asset.
- Lead the change by developing strategic partnerships internally
and externally. Able to gather voice of customer inputs, manage
expectation and drive vision alignment.
- Collaborate with global teams and resources on medium to large
complex projects, ensuring they are completed with satisfactory
results that support the strategic direction.
- Is highly knowledgeable about and able to execute System
Development Life Cycles and able to participate in AGILE
- Excellent presentational and influencing skills that gain
stakeholder alignment and sponsorship support.
- Develops, writes, validates, and communicates business
requirements and functional specifications for the design and
implementation of business solutions.
- Investigates, resolves, escalates problems with business
systems, and recommends corrective actions and process updates to
improve customer satisfaction.
- Leads and provides direction for planning, design and execution
of business requirements validation testing and user acceptance
testing; captures and documents all testing results.What You Will
- Required Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,
Information Systems, related field, or equivalent work
- Years of Experience: 7+ years
- Product Information Management (PIM) systems experience
preferredWe thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
role.Panduit celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.Panduit is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Panduit Corporation, Tinley Park , Digital Taxonomist Sr - 100% Remote, Other , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!