Solvent Process Operator II - Dolton,IL
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Opportunity:1.Will this position supervise other employees?
No 2.If so, approximately how many? 0 3.Suggested Marketing Title
for Candidates? Solvent Processing Operator 4.%of time in Field?
100.000 5.%of time Customer Facing? 0.000 6.%of time in Shop? 0.000
7.%of Other time? 0.000 8.Please describe the schedule/rotation and
typical hours in a workday. 12 hour night shifts 8pm to 8am. 3/2
split shift 9.What territory will the employee(s) be covering?
Dolton IL 10.What is %of overnight travel required? 0.000
11.Describe overtime opportunity avaible. As needed 12.Any other
information the candidate should know in advance? Replace Solvent
Processing Operator Brian Kral who resigned.
The OpportunitySafety-Kleen Dolton, IL is looking for a
Distillation Process Operator to join their safety conscious team!
You would be responsible for Operating distillation process
equipment, keeping accurate records of the distillation processes
and tank contents, making product blends, and making bulk solvent
transfers in our tank farm. This position is 75% outdoors and would
require a reliable individual who doesn't mind physically intensive
*12 hour night shift, from 8 pm to 8 am, working 2 evenings on, 2
off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, and 3 off.*
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your careerKey Responsibilities:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Start up, monitor, and shut down distillation process
- Work in tank farm;
- Make bulk liquid transfers;
- Fill out reports;
- Required to showered end of day;
- MUST be clean shaven have to wear a respirator all day;
- Load and unload tankers;
- Drive a Forklift;
- Post as Distillation Process Operator - physical work 75%
outside.What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Prior physical labor experience;
- Must be willing to be clean shaven and wear a respirator;
- Accountability and punctuality;
- Previous experience as a chemical operator or working in a tank
farm is required;
- Previous forklift experience is an asset;
- Valve and Pump knowledge is required;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.---Join our safety focused team today! To
learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Tinley Park , Solvent Process Operator II - Dolton,IL, Other , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!