Company: WTS International
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: November 11, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa,
fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Massage Therapist for Hotel
Spa in Naperville, IL. The Massage Therapist is responsible for
providing massages and other body treatments to guests of our
- Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by
maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to
Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values;
Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Performs massage and body services that meet the established
guidelines for the type of service offering and that fulfill guest
- Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service
from taking place.
- Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has
complete knowledge of all spa service presently offered.
Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their
benefits to guests. Answers guests’ questions in a
knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Recommends products for home use.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their
shift on time.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to
- Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about
- Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when
- Completes all assigned side work.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid state license in massage therapy or other credentials
required by the state.
- Previous massage and body work experience.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
- Must be able to build rapport with guest.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- A comfort level with product recommendation.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of
constantly to move objects.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
- This position requires the following abilities: balancing,
kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling,
lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive
motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools:
massage oils and lotions, hot stones, hot cabbie, hand towels, eye
masks, body treatment products, hot packs, mud, salts, paraffin
heaters, and disinfectants.
- Work conditions include exposure to odors, fumes, and
vibrations. For those working in a facility with a hammam, this
would include working with water and steam in hot
WTS International, LLC is an equal
employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a
diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Tinley Park , Massage Therapist, Other , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!