Manager, Software Engineering
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Manager, Software Engineering. The
Manager, Software Engineering is responsible Co-Architecting
solutions that drive analytics and insight into our business.
The Manager, Software Engineering must understand how to apply BI
tools to build analytics using cloud architecture. The
Manager, Software Engineering will report to the AVP of Software
Engineering and will take most of his/her direction.
Work remotely temporarily due to Covid-19
You will be responsible for:
- Managing people/demonstrated leadership
- Engaging in product development and creation of
solutions. This includes task planning as well as demonstrated
- Architectural oversight over projects from concept to
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem solving
- Excellent time management, decision-making, presentation,
human relations, and organization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Solid planning and project management skills.
- Plan Execution. Delivery of high quality products on time
and within budget
- Conducting design and code reviews
We need you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years of architect/development experience in MS
SQL Server and the BI stack
- Experience in MS BI stack (SQL Server 2016 /2017, SQL, SSIS,
- 2+ years in MS Azure cloud architecture (Data
Factory, Data Bricks, etc)
- Experience in Data Analysis
We hope you have:
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Willingness to participate in mentoring and skills transfer
among team members
- Experience with Dimensional Modeling
Keywords: Assurant, Tinley Park , Manager, Software Engineering, Other , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!