Caregiver - No CNA Required!
Company: Anthem Memory Care
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Anthem Memory Care is guided by a single purpose: To engage,
protect, and love people living with memory loss. We are committed
to sustaining a safe, active, and loving environment; to give our
families peace of mind; to be patient, seeking to understand those
living with memory loss; to provide each Anthem team member the
opportunity for personal and professional growth, and to be
respectful, trustworthy, and good stewards in all we do.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF POSITION:
Under general supervision, provides assistance in the personal
care and protection of the residents in assisted living.
Clinical Services Director/Resident Care Coordinator/Resident
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not
to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be
required and assigned.
- Know and understand the vision, purpose, values and goals of
Anthem Memory Care.
- Cares for residents in the community adhering to all facility
policies and procedures;
- Provides assistance in resident care including cleaning and
bathing, personal hygiene, dressing residents, bed making, taking
blood pressure, assisting in ambulating, grooming, helping to
activities and other functions;
- Reports unusual symptoms and problems of residents to
- Monitors the emergency call system for emergency calls and
- Cooperates with the dining staff and provides general
assistance with resident meals and clean-up; may set tables, serve
meals, clear tables and straighten dining room after meals;
- Assists lead resident assistants and other staff, as
- Maintains daily records;
- Assists with emergencies and with safety instruction for
residents such as fire drills, etc.;
- Answers telephones using Anthem telephone techniques and
assists visitors in an assertively friendly manner;
- Conducts work tasks safely and in compliance with the community
- Provides effective and courteous service to all residents,
guests and co-workers;
- Attends in-service training workshops, seminars, and
- Promotes and protects the rights of all residents;
- Performs other related essential duties as required.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
A high school education; some vocational/technical training in
the nursing field preferred; at least five months experience in a
related field; or any equivalent combination of training and
experience that provides the required skills, knowledge and
CERTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires First Aid and CPR certification;
- Criminal record clearance or criminal record exemption, as
required by law
- Health evaluation to ensure ability to perform duties of the
position and the absence of any communicable disease, including
tuberculosis and CXR clearance.
Keywords: Anthem Memory Care, Tinley Park , Caregiver - No CNA Required!, Other , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!