Company: Anthem Memory Care
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Must be able to work EVERY Thursday 4p-8p, additional hours as
needed - this is a part-time position
GENERAL STATEMENT OF POSITION:
This position is a multi-faceted position, requiring excellent
customer service awareness and follow through in many areas and all
aspects of our business.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not
to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be
required and assigned.
- Know and understand the vision, purpose, values and goals of
Anthem Memory Care.
- Responsible to provide "5 star" customer service to all
customers whether in person, via computer, or on the phone.
- Keep residents informed about activities and special
- Maintains reception area/lobby and reception desk. Maintains
all office machines and assists others with their use. Keeps
reception area free of clutter, organized and presentable.
- Know and understand the principles of Anthem Memory Care,
including concepts such as the "FISH" philosophy and the service
standards that are integrated into our everyday work culture.
- Be actively involved in providing "5 star" customer service
using the "FISH" philosophy and other tools to do so.
- Participates in all departments that use radios, pagers as a
form of communication.
- Maintains all office master forms, lists and tracking systems
used for daily operations.
- Attend all staff meetings and in services to keep informed and
- General question answering for a variety of itemswhat
activities are going on, when outings are schedules, where
particular staff members are, maintenance service, directions to
- Follow written policy and procedure pertaining to resident
rights as well as resident abuse procedure.
- Keeps all information in regards to residents/staff
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Ability to read, speak and understand English sufficiently to
follow directions and communicate with supervisor, co-workers and
residents; some housekeeping experience is desirable but not
essential, since on-the-job training will be provided.
CERTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Criminal record clearance or criminal record exemption, as
required by law
- Health evaluation to ensure ability to perform duties of the
position and the absence of any communicable disease, including
tuberculosis and CXR clearance.
Keywords: Anthem Memory Care, Tinley Park , Receptionist, Other , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!