Live In Caregiver
Company: Providence Life Services
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of
your assigned clients with services in accordance with the written
instructions prepared by the Manager and/or Director/Agency Manager
of Providence at Home in collaboration with client/family members.
We are looking primarily for a 7 days on with 7 days off live in
with potential for private duty hours during off week if interested
in both Illinois and Indiana.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.
- Make fluids and snacks available between meals and at
- Assist in toileting, bathing, and daily grooming of
- Support and represent the mission of Providence as shown by
your actions while on duty.
- Maintain a calm, pleasant living environment for the
- Document changes in medical condition to the appropriate nurses
- Give and receive shift reports to ensure consistent medical
care is delivered.
- Measure and record vital signs as necessary or instructed.
- Must have a compassionate, empathetic and nurturing
- Must truly have a desire to care for the elderly.
- Must be mature and career minded.
- Previous home caregiving experience a plus.
- Previous experience in long-term care is a plus.Must be able to
push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum
height of 3 feet.
Keywords: Providence Life Services, Tinley Park , Live In Caregiver, Other , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!