Company: Fifth Third Bank
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Accountable for overall production, coaching, training, and
developing a team of licensed retail bankers. May handle large book
of clients with more complex financial profiles. Accountable for
sales of full range of securities products and achieve targeted
securities fee income goals within assigned territory. Design and
customize coaching sessions to train bankers on investment
strategies and product solutions. Conduct solo and joint
appointments with bankers and assist themin efficiently identifying
potential clients and providing solutions that align with client
needs, financial goals and objectives. Maintain presence within the
bank to develop strong relationships and credibility with internal
and external clients.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas
and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies
and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right
thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and
behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating
within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently
identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks
of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieving sales goals while serving the clients' best
- Plan and conduct individual and group coaching sessions with
retail bank employees.
- Develop and conduct client meetings to review existing accounts
and close sales individually and jointly with licensed
- Handle daily client needs and problems and prioritize and
delegate tasks to resolve.
- Post-appointment follow-up to maintain relationships and
develop referrals from existing client base.
- Manage sales planning for self and for team to drive sales, and
achieve designated goals, client experience and financial
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all financial products
through self-study, periodicals, and appropriate coursework.
- Ability to delegate tasks and follow-through.
- Prepare necessary internal reports for sales tracking.
- Coordinate and communicate with team on daily basis to insure
accurate completion of accountabilities.
- Conduct internal and external seminars to focus on business
development and growth.
- Prioritize client needs and introduce services of other Fifth
Third Bank employees, i.e. loans, estate planning, deposits.
- Serves as a coach and mentor for licensed bank employees.
- Thoroughly organize, share and prepare licensed bankers with
tools and skills needed to be successful.
- Guide and promote progress toward established goals for
- Recognize and reward achievement of goals.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Prior Brokerage Industry Experience.
- Series 7, 66 (or 63 and 65) and appropriate state required
insurance licenses (exception: 7 and 63 in Michigan and Ohio) are
required. Variable Annuity license is required.
- Motivated by commission sales, recognition programs, and
internal sales competition among co-workers.
- Ability to motivate others in a team environment.
- Ability to transfer knowledge through highly developed coaching
and teaching skills, can relay complex products and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to simplify and communicate complex
- Proven experience in building strong internal and external
- Highly developed knowledge of the securities business,
investment products and financial solutions.
- Highly developed sales and presentation skills.
- Travel required within assigned territory.
LOCATION -- Tinley Park, Illinois 60477
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an
engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal
employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of
race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran
status or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Fifth Third Bank, Tinley Park , Investment Executive, Other , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!