RN Documentation Review Care Coordinator
Company: Providence Life Services
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Since 1993, Providence at Home has been serving the communities
in the Chicago Metropolitan and Northwest Indiana areas providing
Homecare, Hospice and Private Duty services. Providence at Home is
a growing division of Providence Life Services which offers
Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Support, Rehab Services
and Skilled Nursing Care in our senior communities in 3 states.
The Documentation Review Care Coordinator will report directly
to the Home Health Administrator and will primarily be responsible
for clinical care and record review. This position will work Monday
through Friday; 8AM - 4:30PM in the Tinley Park corporate
- Review Start of Care, Resumption of Care, Recertifications and
Discharge Oasis completed by the field staff.
- Review and evaluate care through services provided by
clinicians, and record review. Instruct and guide clinicians to
promote more effective performance and delivery of home care
- Review visit notes for clinical staff including nurses,
therapy, and aide notes.
- Communicates with supervisors and directors as needed regarding
reviews and audits.
- Complete clinical record review and discharge chart audits for
all other documentation.
- Tracks signed face-to-face notes and MD orders.
- Participate in meetings and in-servicing as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in state of IL
Keywords: Providence Life Services, Tinley Park , RN Documentation Review Care Coordinator, Other , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!