Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live
entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market
leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management
Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation
Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For
additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our
guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for
service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only
for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first
priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create
ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our
commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So,
join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create
Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Cleaning/ Maintenance Services Manager is responsible for
the overall management of all cleaning functions in the venue to
ensure a clean, safe, and orderly experience for the guest.
- Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, counsels and
disciplines cleaning service staff to ensure maximum guest
satisfaction. Organizes and conducts meetings and communicates
pertinent information to the staff.
- Schedules and directs staff in their work assignments
- Conducts pre-event inspections of all venue areas, prior to
opening to ensure cleanliness of areas
- Ensures and makes arrangements to repair and/or replacement of
used damaged equipment.
- Purchases, re-orders and maintains adequate supplies and
inventory of cleaning products
- Adheres to venue GBAC requirements.
- Any other task as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability
program which could include implementing programs that conserve
resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting
recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close
the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn
and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event
equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Work with scheduling payroll administrator to ensure that all
staffing needs are met
- Budget appropriately for each show's needs while working to
reach the overall operating per/head goal
- Follow all health and safety guidelines as issued by State and
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting
and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly
supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless
of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical
disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual
orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed
to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to
place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and
efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues
available, including promotion from within, employee referrals,
outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job
fairs, college recruiting and search firms.