13520 South Kenton Ave, Crestwood, Illinois 60445
TruGreen® Contact Center Sales Consultant
Make More Green – HIRING IMMEDIATELY
As America’s number one lawn care company, TruGreen® is
dedicated to using our science-based expertise and local experience
to create beautiful, healthy residential properties across the
nation. Through our lawn, tree & shrub, and pest control services,
we help homeowners grow and maintain the outdoor living spaces of
As a TruGreen Contact Center Sales Consultant, you can use your
people skills to help new and existing customers find the right
lawn care maintenance plans, by receiving inbound and placing
outbound calls. Your compensation is a guaranteed hourly wage base,
plus an uncapped sales commission, so you can start earning
immediately. If you are focused, dedicated, good at time
management, and have the ability to close any sale, then this is
the role for you!
This role offers a stable work environment with great
opportunities for growth. You will be able to spend time helping
customers and potential customers achieve the lawn of their dreams.
Every day on the job will bring new exciting challenges as you
generate leads and close sales, identify customer needs and
provide service/product solutions, and enter accurate data while
speaking to with customers.
- People Skills: enjoys interacting and engaging with people in
order to help us build customers for life
- Communication Skills: has the ability to efficiently
communicate TruGreen treatment plans and offerings while receiving
inbound or placing outbound calls
- Listening Skills: must be humble and willing to listen to
people in order to learn their needs and find appropriate
- Sales Skills: knowledge of sales and up-selling techniques
(e.g. overcoming objections, closing sales, suggestive selling) to
help close sales and achieve objectives
- Computer Skills: has data entry skills as well as basic
knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and Outlook
- Must have the ability to work evenings, weekends, and
- Earn an Hourly Base + a Week Plus Uncapped Commissions
- Salary and Commissions Paid Weekly
- Start Earning Immediately
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Company Training – No Experience Needed
- Advancement Opportunities – We Promote from Within!
- Dynamic, Outdoor Work Environment
- Great Work Environment at America’s #1 Lawn Care Company
- Daily Health Screenings
- Compliance With CDC COVID-19 Recommendations
Apply today, and start making green now!
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application
accommodation, Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we
collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to
this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform
duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time,
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may
call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated
telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to
discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including
current and possible future services, customer service and billing.
I understand that providing my cell phone number is not
required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase
services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.