Field Service Technician
Company: W. H. Leary
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: May 12, 2022
We are expanding and looking to add a Field Service Tech to our
The Electro-Mechanical Support Technician's primary responsibility
is to support Leary products, services, and equipment from our
Corporate location in Tinley Park, IL.
They will identify, troubleshoot and repair product failures
through phone support and at customer locations. This Technical
Representative will also determine and recommend which products or
services best fit the customers' needs as well as provide training
to customers and technicians.
This position requires a candidate with good communication skills.
Ability to travel Monday through Friday is required.
- Technical Phone Support
- Technical Sample Testing
- Perform Customer Demonstrations
- Perform Internal and External Training Sessions
- Field Service Support/System Installations and
- Product Development/Engineering Support
- Final System Testing and Inspection
- Participate in Trade Shows; periodically calls on customers and
- Associates Degree (or related certification)
- Friendly, outgoing personality; customer service background a
- Technical aptitude
- 3+ years' experience in a similar or related field
- Position may require up to 50% travel
- Lean experience/Green Belt/Black Belt
- Folding Carton experience
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- PLC troubleshooting
- Preventive Maintenance
- Electrical Schematics
- Machine Inspection
- Quality Control Data Analysis
Keywords: W. H. Leary, Tinley Park , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!