Venue IT Support Representative - Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - Tinley Park, IL
Company: LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Live Nation's US Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists
come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music.
From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global
Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and
Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage
of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to
dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan
reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we
are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of
People Magazine's "50 Companies that Care". We want everyone to
feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive
to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is
our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never
been a better time to join Live Nation.
The US Concerts Technology team is looking for highly motivated,
passionate, and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in
providing on-site IT support at Live Nation events and venues
across the country. As a Venue IT Support Representative, you can
expect to gain real-world experience and an intimate understanding
of IT service delivery concepts as you learn valuable operational
and procedural skills and develop your troubleshooting abilities in
an exciting/dynamic industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Provide onsite IT troubleshooting assistance as needed to venue
administrative, operations and production staff.
* Identify, track and help to resolve persistent issues, and ensure
venue technology problems, issues, or needs are reported to
appropriate remote support or service delivery teams, following
established escalation procedures.
* Act as an onsite liaison with remote IT support teams
troubleshooting reported issues with venue technology
* Be the onsite contact and provide guided access for visiting IT
service or support providers
* Provide onsite assistance to tour production by helping to
establish artist Internet connectivity or otherwise fulfill the
terms of artist/tour IT riders prior to and on "day of show."
* Provide proactive "day of show" IT event support by ensuring
there are no outstanding IT hardware/software issues with point of
sale or access control technologies prior to gates opening for
* Assist with deployment, inventory management, and maintenance of
onsite IT equipment including POS terminals.
* Develop, demonstrate and leverage a comprehensive understanding
of venue network connectivity and deployed technologies.
* Participate as needed with seasonal IT preparation and
validation, as well as shutdown and winterization.
* Assist with the extension of existing venue IT infrastructure or
implementation of new infrastructure to support special events such
as festivals or private events.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
* Experience with and in-depth knowledge of Apple iOS, MS Windows,
and network technologies is preferred
* Strong communication skills (oral and written) paired with a
professional communication style
* Self-motivated, capable of independent reasoning and
* Highly organized and strong attention to detail
* Must be a reliable and dependable team player with ability to
work independently and under little supervision
* Must be able to adapt to a constantly changing and at times
stressful work environment
* Must possess a valid driver's license, access to a reliable
vehicle, and a clean driving record
* This position requires flexibility with scheduling; including the
ability to accommodate evening and weekend on-call shifts,
holidays, as well as extended hours for events and summer
festivals. Availability to consistently provide event support is a
requirement of this role.
* (Note: Shifts may change to meet business needs).
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background,
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment
opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by state or
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to
place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and
efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues
available, including promotion from within, employee referrals,
outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job
fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Keywords: LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC, Tinley Park , Venue IT Support Representative - Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - Tinley Park, IL, Hospitality & Tourism , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!