Retail Sales Representative
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Get to Know Us:
Let's Talk Mobile (LTM) can promise you an environment that not
only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room
to grow . We are a top third-party retailer for Xfinity , the
largest cable and services provider in the United States. LTM is
headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida
At LTM, our success is powered by people and technology. Our
culture is what makes LTM a fun and rewarding place to work. We
encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion
diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers
. Success is celebrated, and integrity is the core of who we are at
XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun product theater that
treat shoppers to an immersive connected experience with Comcast's
products and services. At XFINITY Stores, we want our customers to
learn by experiencing our products first hand, all while receiving
a world class service and sales experience.
The Retail Sales Consultant is key to our achievement of a world
class sales and service experience . The ideal candidate is a
passionate, high energy individual who enjoys interacting with
shoppers and customers. A successful Sales Consultant is capable of
demonstrating all XFINITY products TV/Video, XFi, Voice, Home, and
our newest product - XFINITY Mobile. If you are an energetic team
player, with a customer-first mentality, motivated by unlimited
and career potential, then the Retail Sales Consultant is for
- Passionately represents XFINITY products and services by
sharing and by demonstrating product and sales know-how with
customers. Provides product demonstrations to educate customers on
full product capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate
- Is a go-getter - Achieves sales and customer experience goals
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and
ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all
Comcast products/services and gains their consent.
- Ensures the front of store is welcoming with clean and fully
functioning demo devices and accessories.
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism
with integrity, and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and
- Technology savvy with ability to understand the broad set of
- Able and willing to perform operational and administrative
- Helps the leadership team with physical and serialized
inventory counts and looks for improvement opportunities. Assists
with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of store to
- Partner with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
- Completes training requirements and actively engages in team
huddles and team learning.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key
- At least 1 year of retail sales and/or service experience.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required.
- A track record of achieving sales and/or service results with
understanding of sales ethics, integrity and competent
- Work history demonstrates effective communication,
interpersonal, and team-oriented skills that strive toward world
class customer experience.
- Thrives in a fast paced, changing, high-volume
- Has an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and offers
appreciation to others easily.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and
variable schedule(s) as necessary. It's retail after all.
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion throughout core
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and
responsibilities as assigned. Compliance :
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above
information has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the
Equal Opportunity Employer / Special Accommodations
T-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified
individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex
disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of this
commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is
needed, please email describing the accommodation.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
T-ROC participates in E-Verify. To learn more use this link
Keywords: T-ROC, Tinley Park , Retail Sales Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!