Hospice Registered Nurse (RN), Full Time, On-Call Weekends Only!
Company: Providence Life Services
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Description:Providence at Home is a growing division of
Providence Life Services, which provides a continuum of healthcare,
focused on senior living. We provide home care services in six
senior living communities as well as the surrounding areas.
Providence at Home is seeking a Hospice Registered Nurse (RN), Full
Time in Tinley Park, IL and various zoned locations throughout the
south suburbs.Schedule Available: Friday - Monday, 4:30PM - 8:00AM.
Required to be On-Call on Weekends only.Summary of essential job
- Complete starts of care, routine visits, and any other tasks or
assignments necessary. Provide skilled nursing services.
- Observe, evaluate and report to the attending physician and
interdisciplinary team patient's physical and emotional conditions
and reactions to drugs or treatments.
- Interprets the social, cultural and physical factors in the
environment that affects patient care.
- Assists in developing a pain management and symptom management
plan to keep the patient as comfortable as possible.
- Reassess pain and notifies the primary care physician when pain
is not manageable on the current medication.
- Develops a patient care plan utilizing the written physician's
orders, communicates and interprets the goals of care to the
patient and family.
- Completes written documentation for the medical record, assists
the family to accept the responsibilities for providing care in the
home and provides emotional support for these activities.
- Recognizes attitudes, religious beliefs and cultural patterns
that are significant to the patient's care and adapts approach
- Supervises hospice aides.. Requirements:
- Must be an active Registered Nurse (RN) for the State of
- Minimum of 1 year experience, preferably in the area of Home
Health or Hospice.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing.
- Able to lift, position, or transfer patients.
- Able to lift supplies and equipment.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, or
- Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing
skills.EOEProvidence Life Services offers a full benefits package
which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Sick Time, Retirement
Plan, and Tuition Reimbursement for those that have a school
Keywords: Providence Life Services, Tinley Park , Hospice Registered Nurse (RN), Full Time, On-Call Weekends Only!, Healthcare , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!