Company: Maxim Healthcare Group
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: January 12, 2022
5 hours per weeko Needs to be consistent Could be one 5 hour
chunk per week or split up over multiple days. But those days need
to be the same every week.
Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for a Physical Therapist / PT
to plan and administer treatment programs to assist patients with
various mental and physical disabilities. The Physical Therapist /
PT will provide services that will help restore function, improve
mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical
disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. The
ideal Physical Therapist / PT candidates priority should be to
restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health.
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in
accordance with physician orders
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care
to meet goals of physical therapy interventions
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team
goals for each patient
- Other Physical Therapist / PT duties as assigned.
- Current license as a Registered Physical Therapist in the state
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility,
outpatient setting, community health service or home health agency
in the past two years preferred.
- Current CPR card
- Current Health Certificate per state regulation or Physical
Therapist / PT contract specific
4 - 6 kids with IEPs for PT services Collaboration with the OT Will
be pulling the student out of class and going to a different room
in the school for services PT can provide services any time between
9AM -2PM Schools experience is preferred but not mandatory.by
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Group, Tinley Park , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!