Director, Total Rewards
Company: Panduit: Women's, Military, & Diversity
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: August 3, 2022
At Panduit, Our People Make the Difference. Their unique
insights and perspectives fuel our innovation and help our
customers discover more and better ways to connect with and for the
people they serve. We are looking for people who are curious,
insightful, collaborative, and committed to building a sustainable
and connected world. What We Can Offer YouOur Total Rewards Program
provides competitive health and financial benefits as well as
continuous opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. We are
committed to offering our employees flexibility along with a
generous package of benefits and a supportive culture.
Additionally, we encourage a spirit of continuous learning and
promote well-rounded development as part of our commitment to help
you realize your professional goals. Panduit recognizes that our
employees are key to our success, and we strive to cultivatea
diverse and inclusive work environment that strengthens our Company
and enables every employee to reach their full potential.
- This is an exciting opportunity to develop a comprehensive
Total Rewards program for an industry leader in end-to-end network
and electrical infrastructure solutions.
- Annual incentive based on company and individual performance
- 22 days paid vacation + 5 sick days + 1 volunteer day + 11
- 401K match (no vesting) + profit sharingWhat We Are Looking
ForThe Director, Total Rewards is a key leadership role, reporting
directly to the head of HR, that leads the team responsible for the
overall global total reward strategy, planning and execution in all
aspects of compensation, benefits, rewards, and wellness across
Panduit. Along with HR leadership, oversees all pay related
programs, benefit plans, time off/leave plans and works in
partnership with DE&I and People Experience leaders on
overarching employee experience and wellness programs, all aligned
with our brand/company values. What You Will Do
- Manage the design, development, implementation, administration,
and communication of our Global Total Rewards programs
(compensation, benefits, retirement, rewards, and wellness).
- Serve as a true strategic partner who will provide advice and
guidance on all Total Rewards programs and projects as well as
strategic decision-making on new initiatives.
- Ensure that compensation and benefits programs are implemented
and communicated with excellence and in a manner that aligns with
and supports the employee value proposition.
- Drive employee and employer value through our total rewards
portfolio. Analyze current Health and Welfare programs to ensure
the programs remain competitive, sustainable, scalable, and support
the short- and long-term business strategy. Make recommendations to
Senior Management for program improvements and act as a change
leader to implement any recommended changes.
- Develop, implement and monitor measures that show the
effectiveness and impacts of total rewards offerings. Provide
recommendations for improvements in
programs/technology/policies/practices which continue to support
our employee brand
- Work with the business on compensation and benefits challenges
and opportunities, driving adherence to our compensation philosophy
and benefits guiding principles.
- Support HRBPs and HR Directors globally as they work with their
business partners and stakeholders on total rewards-related
projects and employee situations.
- Provide consulting and operational oversight for confidential
M&A activities related to Total Rewards
- Partners with HR leadership to sponsor wellness-related
programs to help Panduit employees bring their best selves to work
- Manage broker and vendor relationships (international and
domestic) to ensure contracts are structured appropriately,
performance is managed, vendors are leveraged to the fullest
potential, and service issues are addressed and recommend / lead
RFI and RFP processes.
- Lead annual processes such as global renewals, annual
enrollments, compliance filings, benefit audits, compensation
surveys, and other projects as needed.
- Oversees and drives improvements/change using cutting-edge
technology and delivery tools to enhance employee experience in the
Total Rewards space
- Leads a small global team of compensation and benefits
professionals. Develops employees to help grow their careers and
skills/capabilities. This includes coaching through projects and
business scenarios, helping ensure quality deliverables and
effective implementations.What You Will Bring
- Required Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Degree: Masters in HR or MBA
- Years of Experience: 8-10 years
- Preferred Certifications and/or Licenses: CEBS and / or CCP are
highly desirable TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 10%We thank all those
interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that
complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role. Panduit is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
Keywords: Panduit: Women's, Military, & Diversity, Tinley Park , Director, Total Rewards, Executive , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!