Mechanical Engineer - Product R&D
Company: Panduit: Women's, Military, & Diversity
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: August 3, 2022
At Panduit, we want our employees to know they are valued by
empowering them to share their unique insights and perspectives
which fuels innovation and helps our customers create more
meaningful connections. We're looking for candidates who are
curious, insightful, collaborative and committed to building a
sustainable and connected world. What We Can Offer You Our Total
Rewards Program provides competitive health and financial benefits
as well as continuous opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. We
are committed to offering our employees flexible work schedules and
remote work opportunities to help you thrive. Additionally, we
encourage a spirit of continuous learning and promote well-rounded
development as part of our commitment to help you realize your
professional goals. Panduit recognizes that our employees are key
to our success, and we strive to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
work environment that strengthens our Company and enables every
employee to reach their full potential.
- State of the art laboratories and rapid modeling tool room to
- Deeper technical development, opportunities for special
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 sick days + 1 volunteer day + 11
- Tuition assistance to attend college or obtain an advanced
degree What We Are Looking For Located at our state-of-the-art
Jack. E. Caveney Innovation Center facility, the Mechanical
Engineer - Product R&D will join a collaborative team that
develops new products and sustains existing products focused on
infrastructure products.You will perform complex engineering
calculations, investigations, and tasks. This includes problem
solving, preparing CAD models and building prototypes, conducting
experiments, analysis, design and development of products (ranging
from fiber connectivity products to network infrastructure) and
ability to implement for mass production. What You Will Do
- Collaborate with more experienced engineers and coordinates
cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks and builds working
relationships internally and externally.
- Perform engineering activities by following defined processes,
procedures, and instructions.
- Conduct technical investigations to i dentify and prioritize
work to meet assignment expectations, develop test plans working
with mentor and review results with the team.
- Originate evaluates and develops formal project requests and
manage technical projects with limited scope or phases of a more
complex technical project.
- Prepare reports, graphs, planning layouts, and summaries
designed to communicate project progress or results.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve routine and non-routine
issues and escalates problems and roadblocks as they occur
- Analyze and create technical documentation and compiles test
records and documentation. What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required
- 2-4 years of Product Engineer experience
- Fiber connector design experience a plusWe thank all those
interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that
complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role. Panduit is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Work ShiftDay (United States of America)
Keywords: Panduit: Women's, Military, & Diversity, Tinley Park , Mechanical Engineer - Product R&D, Engineering , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!