UI/IX Designer - REMOTE OFFICE
Posted on: November 12, 2019
vMOX is a rapidly growing organization specializing in corporate
mobility optimization and wireless device support. vMOX has been
helping businesses around the world better manage their
corporate-liable mobility assets for over 10 years.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will work with
multi-disciplinary teams to tackle complex, mobility & telecom
related challenges that are revolutionizing the industry. Reporting
directly to the Director of Product Development, you will transform
insights into new products, services, and experiences that you will
then design, prototype, test, and support through development.
Ultimately, you'll create innovative user experiences that will
help vMOX customers save money through the effective management of
complex mobility environments. If you have a passion for moving
quickly, breaking new ground, and sharing your expertise in a fast-
growing, innovative company, this role is for you.
We'd love to find someone who can:
- Move quickly, make mistakes and adjust accordingly.
- Embrace an iterative process and understand that success comes
sooner with trial and error.
- Deal with ambiguity and abstraction.
- Work within a self- directed culture.
- Create modular, scalable wireframes and mockups that creatively
apply consistent interface patterns across a variety of use
- Recognize when to balance business needs and design aesthetic
against UX best practices.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Self-manage and prioritize tasks, and proactively communicate
status and challenges. We'd love to find someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, New
Media, HCI, Communications, Computer Science or another relevant
- A visual aesthetic diverse enough to handle everything from
consumer applications to data-heavy enterprise solutions.
- Expert in Axure RP, comfortable with custom Axure Libraries and
capable of adopting vMOX's custom design system: "Kiwi".
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Working knowledge of what is feasible to implement on the web
(HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
- Experience in mobile UI/UX is a plus Location:
- Remote We provide:
- Salary & benefits to commensurate with experience and
- Training opportunities and a highly collaborative
- Please submit a resume, cover letter (yes, we read cover
letters), and a portfolio.
vMOX provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: vMOX, Tinley Park , UI/IX Designer - REMOTE OFFICE, Administration, Clerical , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!