Show Day Receptionist
Company: Live Nation Worldwide
Location: Tinley Park
Posted on: November 12, 2021
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning and
- Handle requests for information and data, including internet
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Work experience with a multi-line switchboard in a busy office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems
such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritize, plan and organize
- The ability to multi-task efficiently
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all
- The ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace with
- Must have reliable transportation
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background,
apply online at our Live Nation Careers website to join the Live
Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
for a visa.
Keywords: Live Nation Worldwide, Tinley Park , Show Day Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Tinley Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!